4.20.2010

Animal Collective- Feels



Being that today is today (a Tuesday), I thought I'd post Feels.

I don't think there's been an album I've been so passionate to defend and explain to anyone who will listen or even to those that won't. I think I do this more to hear myself think than to convince others of its quality; the fact of the matter is that, unlike, say, that other Animal Collective album (you know, with the wallpaper cover), I could care less what others think about Feels because I'm still figuring this one out myself. I've been living in Feels for about two years now, and I'm still finding new reasons to love it. Passages once overshadowed by just how fucking good "Banshee Beat" is are still revealing themselves and I suspect several more are lurking behind "Grass" and "Purple Bottle." I mean, I'm not even going to pretend to understand "Bees" yet but "Daffy Duck" has started to evolve into something that will make me like Feels even more. And I already have this as my number one album of all time. Of all time!

you should turn into something

No comments:

Post a Comment