9.21.2009

Set Your Goals - This Will Be The Death Of Us

Now, I'm a sucker for punk in any form, especially this whole so-called "scene punk" style that's risen from the ashes of A Day to Remember's lost talent. Of course, one of the local cul-de-sac bros told me they love moshing to Set Your Goals in their living room, so I made it a point to steer clear of them at all times. Mistake: upon hearing the single "Goonies Never Say Die" from their debut EP, my opinion of SYG did a 180 degree emotional ollie (to quote The Ergs. Wow, I seriously just did that.) Anyway, pick up their newest album, This Will Be the Death of Us. Arguably their best so far, and completely worth the listen.

Plus, Haley Williams sings guest vox midway through the album. Come the fuck on.

listen
download

No comments:

Post a Comment